Post by relatedRelated post
September 11, 2016
August 27, 2016
1) He can make you forget about the adventures of Mogli and Tarzan with his never ending stories of jungles and mountains.
“How to find directions in jungles, how to sense the coming animal! Damn, he knows everything “
2) His presence in your life will unintentionally build up your geography and military history. Kudos to his transfers and his craziness for wars.
3) He will make you memorize his raising day, army day and all those days which are important for Indian fauj.
Thus, making you a better patriot than others.
4) He will get you gifts from all corners of the country, thus lightening up your wardrobe even more.
5) No matter how Tom boyish you are, you will learn to behave like a lady In his presence.
6) No matter what happens, he will never panic and will come up with a solution for your problem.
7) He will spoil you with his chivalry completely.
He always has the attitude, “I am a gentleman, I never make a lady wait for me, I always open doors and pull out chairs for them. Women are supposed to be respected!”
8) You will always benefit from the kind of camaraderie and brotherhood he has with his brother soldiers.
9) You can always look up to him for inspiration, be it a tough time or a happy day.
It is said, faujis are ordinary men with extraordinary courage, so there’s always something in them which inspires you and commands respect.
10) And last but not the least, as Queen Elizabeth said: “if a soldier loves you, then walk like a queen!”
Say cheese faujis!
-compiled by Udisha M.
*© MagMug 2016 . Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the Author and www.magmug.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content *